Sunday, January 3, 2010

Facial Twitches

Initially I started a reading journal because I eat books like candy. Since I spend a good portion of my life between the covers of a book I wanted to justify my lack of other more productive hobbies. I got to thinking one day I'm going to die and I'll have no totem to my existence. It turns out not all of what I read is top quality or very good -I see that now. Around thanksgiving '09 I decided to take a book break until the end of the year. Now it's the new year and I've posted about every book I finished or gave up on. Having met those two criteria I can finally read again. However this year I will be more wise... I think I'll only read one book a week and only one day a week. My hope, of course, is that I'll be more selective in my reading choices and that I'll do something worth blogging about. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment